Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anatol Lieven, the author of that article, has some interesting views on both Israel and Ukraine. He's not particularly supportive of Ukraine's efforts to gain back territory if you read some of his other writings. Not someone I take particularly seriously. Here's one article he's written about support for Ukraine recently:

Thanks for the background.

Agreed; I won‘t take him seriously from this point forward either.

• Helpful
Reactions: CatB and SmokyPeat

Saved by his Tesla after being hit with 8 bullets by terrorists​

“I don’t believe that you are alive” said the paramedic: An Israeli driver was saved by his Tesla, after being hit by 8 bullets fired at him by multiple Hamas terrorists on the first hour of the Gaza war.
The incredible story of managing to save himself from murderer terrorists by driving his Tesla, wounded, at 200 km/h .

See the full story here: Tesla in Gaza war

Reactions: Skipdd
More substantiation of Hamas using ambulances in Gaza. Nothing should surprise people wrt what Hamas will do - we’ve reached a point that any claim by Hamas supporters should be assumed false, until facts proving otherwise are available. I don’t mean to suggest that we shouldn’t seek substantiation for all claims, but the trust factor for Hamas claims is zero.

Yep, the sooner the commodity that fuels Iran and Russia becomes worthless, the better the whole world will be.

It’s frankly beyond absurd, a form of grand guignol farce, that Iran was graced with this two-day, talkingshop podium at the Social Forum. As Naftali Bennett, Israel’s former prime minister, put it: “This is like granting Bin Laden a Nobel Peace Prize.”