Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Israel’s Supreme Court Rules the Military Must Draft Ultra-Orthodox Jews

The court ruled there was no basis to exempt the ultra-Orthodox from service, a decision that threatened to split Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government amid the war in Gaza.

EDIT: I also wonder if this may change the hearts and minds of some of the warmongers if they know their offspring are off fighting and dying for their endless war of stupid hate?

Last edited:
Reactions: DrGriz and iPlug
In every society, the rich and powerful corruptly protect their children. Ask president bone spurs.
I know you know this...but for the record and for those who deliberately misrepresent Jewish history .....after the Holocaust not only were the people nearly all lost but so was the Religion...the founders of Israel thought that reviving the religion was as important as securing their country....and they were right. So religious scholars were shielded

I know you know this...but for the record and for those who deliberately misrepresent Jewish history .....after the Holocaust not only were the people nearly all lost but so was the Religion...the founders of Israel thought that reviving the religion was as important as securing their country....and they were right. So religious scholars were shielded
That is what some fought for. Others never thought that the Haredi population would grow so large and intransigent, and were making concessions to get the state off the ground.

I was more referring to the children of politicians and wealthy people in Israel, and elsewhere, who miraculously never end up on the front lines.

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz and iPlug
That is what some fought for. Others never thought that the Haredi population would grow so large and intransigent, and were making concessions to get the state off the ground.

I was more referring to the children of politicians and wealthy people in Israel, and elsewhere, who miraculously never end up on the front lines.
I don’t think the Netanyahu family can ever be accused of that