Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It Finally Came

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful, who is more excited?

Probably me but it's hard to tell. She actually found the Model S in 2013. We flew to Miami and test drove one, but she didn't like the seats, so we didn't order one for her then. She is into the EV thing and the beautiful lines. I am too but I am also a technology and performance guy (BMW Ms and MB AMGs), neither of which interest her at all.

Main thing is her golf clubs fit perfectly in the trunk, and she loves the way it looks, so it is all good. Don't get me wrong, she is smart as heck, she just has different values for cars than I do. I think we have finally found one we both like.

She ordered it exactly the way she wanted. It will be my turn to do the same next fall. Hee, hee, hee. Red Pxx?D, here I come.

Congrats on the delivery, I see you live in Greensboro, So do I . I am expecting my x by the end of the month and im working on getting a destination charger at my bakery downtown. when I do we will have to compare notes over coffee. Was David your DS

Congrats on the delivery, I see you live in Greensboro, So do I . I am expecting my x by the end of the month and im working on getting a destination charger at my bakery downtown. when I do we will have to compare notes over coffee. Was David your DS

Hi Amoroso6.

I communicated frequently with David, but he was in Calif. when we took delivery. My DS was Anthony, who was a very nice guy but was pretty much clueless on the features that come on the refreshed model S when the order was placed before the changes were announced.

Look forward to the coffee.