Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jaguar i-pace vs tesla model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In socal the true market value of an entry level ipace, according to Edmunds, is $61k. Subtract from that the $7500 federal tax credit, and the ipace and model y awd are about the same price.
Would you get an ipace, available now, if the bottom line price were equal?

I had my first ipace sighting last week at a charger. Its ugly. Interior is nice but it looks cluttered with buttons and knobs and controls.

I'm not a fan of the Y looks either but it looks better than the ipace and it prob drives better. Jaguar is also well know for being unreliable.

Just FYI I'm a big fan of the looks of jaguars other vehicles. They normally make some of the best looking vehicles.

In socal the true market value of an entry level ipace, according to Edmunds, is $61k. Subtract from that the $7500 federal tax credit, and the ipace and model y awd are about the same price.
Would you get an ipace, available now, if the bottom line price were equal?

No, the range is much worse, tech is not as good, and much slower. The interior admittedly is better in the Jag and that just isn't a big enough priority for me to eve come close to choosing the Jag over the Y