Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just go this email today.

"
Hi there!

We have added the coupon to your current order.

We are releasing our next update via email very soon! At present we are working on finalizing the production end and finalizing assembly for shipments.

Please make sure we are not marked as spam so you can receive these!"

In other words, "we are announcing we will be making another announcement very soon."

I have no dog in this hunt, as I've never ordered anything from Jeda. But seeing numerous complaints in several venues of customers not receiving what they were already billed for, my consumer attorney juices started flowing. And I'm not even a consumer lawyer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am continuing to dislike e them. Finalizing production and assembly? They have been doing that for a month. Then - since its made in China - it has to come over here via the slow boat. So -- which is it? To meet your September delivery date - it has to already be on the boat - or you will have missed your mark again. Im sure these people monitor this thread - they are small - just realize you will have a number of pissed off people with your communication messages which frustrate people especially when you miss your dates.

Yes its business - sorry - and you need to be held accountable. If you didn't take money from people for your alleged 'pre order' I wouldn't be as pissed - but you did. Time to deliver.

• Informative
Reactions: skyline
I am continuing to dislike e them. Finalizing production and assembly? They have been doing that for a month. Then - since its made in China - it has to come over here via the slow boat. So -- which is it? To meet your September delivery date - it has to already be on the boat - or you will have missed your mark again. Im sure these people monitor this thread - they are small - just realize you will have a number of pissed off people with your communication messages which frustrate people especially when you miss your dates.

Yes its business - sorry - and you need to be held accountable. If you didn't take money from people for your alleged 'pre order' I wouldn't be as pissed - but you did. Time to deliver.
All the pages say "Shipping October" now.

Yeah, I was hopeful. But another delay to October sealed the deal.

Just cancelled my order and filed a dispute with AMEX

I am curious: Did any of those folks who got tracking info earlier in this thread actually ever get a product delivered?

Last edited:
Which option are folks going to go with instead of the Jeda?
There isn't really one out there that does what Jeda claims their hub does. If one exists, I will gladly cancel this one and go buy that one. This is getting a little silly with this company. They must have known in August that they would not be able to ship in September, and know today whether October is feasible. But, we do not.

The Reason I chose the Jeda hub was that they use (so the reviewer states) an actual USB controller chip which from my experience is the right way to add ports. Other hubs may just split wires. Of course if the hub never ship then I guess it doesn’t matter how good the design is. I’m still waiting on my Y so no harm for me just yet.

Here is the review.

01CC6348-8DBB-48E2-87C9-59DF65413D91.png

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung