Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm gonna continue to wait it out. I'd like to put *the best* USB hub in this car, and it's currently my understanding that the last Jeda USB hub is/was *the best* for the old version of the Model 3 middle console... and my expectation, based on both that and the spec sheet/claims, is that this one, once eventually shipped, will again be *the best*...

Sucks that I have to wait another month... but this is a "nice to have," not a "need," for me at least. I am making due with an SSD for music-and-Sentry mode in one port, and a USB cable to charge a phone in the other, and can continue to do so for a while longer... I'm looking forward to getting this, someday, though...

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
JEDA makes quality products, they are just slow. Same with RPMTESLA, nice product but very slow. Abstract Ocean has nice products and great service, as does TSportsline and Nomad. Taptes and the stuff on Amazon that comes directly from China might be cheaper, but there’s a reason for it.

Reactions: psuKinger
JEDA makes quality products, they are just slow. Same with RPMTESLA, nice product but very slow. Abstract Ocean has nice products and great service, as does TSportsline and Nomad. Taptes and the stuff on Amazon that comes directly from China might be cheaper, but there’s a reason for it.
fully agree... I placed an RPM order last week - still waiting.

Jeda Wireless Pad - I ordered a wireless charging pad since my Samsung S20Ultra w/case wouldn't fit in the charging area. I ordered it on Sept. 3, notified that a Fedex label was generated on Sept. 7, and received it today. Nice packaging. The only trouble I had was removing the original pad, since I didn't know the ledge was removed sideways. Once I figured that out, it went in smoothly. I did not receive a USB-C cable, only 2 USB 3.0s, but I was able to use a USB hub. The Jeda pad does work with my phone, but the phone has to go in the landscape direction.

I mean come on now -- lets call it like it is. This company takes our money to do R&D and builds the stuff in china. I have no warm and fuzzies over garbage made in china. The company then complains their IP is stolen/copied - oh woe is me.... I wonder what the probability of that is? I feel for nobody these days. When you tell me something and take my money you perform. If you don't perform - I have a choice. Its on principle at this point. I don't trust them. Again - if they didn't take my money I wouldn't be as harsh. In fact when you go on the site they do not advertise clearly that the thing will ship in October(ha). Don't get me started don RPM Tesla also. Ordered stuff in stock 2 weeks ago -- I had to check with them - no comms - nothing. I check with them and they answer 3 days late rand say - oh it will ship shortly - 2 days after come back and say 3 items are now out of stock - but we will send out the remaining 2. Ok. Next message I get is they cancelled the entire order. I wasted 3 weeks. Nobody ships like abstract ocean - they ar eon tp of their game. The rest of these companies - yes small - but manage your business - they are not.