Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to share my experience with Jeda, manufacturer of charging products for Tesla.

In March 2022 I orded a ”Tesla Model 3 and Model Y USB Hub Console” from Jeda and payed $145,99 via credit card. 7 months later, the product has not yet arrived.

It’s very clear that I have payed and not received anything from Jeda. Jeda refuse to refund me and lately they also refuse to respond to any of my emails. (5+)

This is a general warning from me, to avoid Jeda because they have ripped me off and I have lost some trust and $145,99.

• Helpful
Reactions: puckpurnell
I had a similar experience more recently. I ordered a charging mat in early February, and each time I've reached out they had a different excuse. The last couple of times, I've not heard anything back.
I thought they hadn't charged me yet, but I see the charge. It seems like they're just trying to run out the clock. I'd ordered from them in the past with no trouble, but it appears they're just stealing money at this point.

In the US, you can easily dispute a credit card transaction within first 60 days. From there on, some credit card companies (e.g.: AmEx) allow you to file a dispute upto 120 days post transaction, some don't.

Long story short - if you bought something and it hasn't arrived at your doorstep within 59 days - dispute the transaction without delay!

HTH,
a

Back in January, I purchased a wireless charger for my wife’s birthday. I have tried reaching out a few times. I received an email stating they are waiting for “parts” and should have it my the end of March..It is now April 8th and still nothing.

I’m very disappointed how Jeda has gone down the shida! Buyer beware,,,stay away until they get their act together.

See if your credit card company can work something out. Jeda was known to be a semi decent vender early on but after tesla put wireless chargers in as OEM equipment it seems to have essentially taken Jeda out of the market. The products weren't super reliable either. My old Jeda V3 wireless charger pad plainly refused to charge my smaller iphone SE (2020). Ended up replacing with a taptes unit.

They're awful. The first time I ordered the hub/wireless charger, said they'd ship in a week or two which was fine because it was April and I was going on a trip in June.. Nothing ever arrived after a few weeks and I ended up emailing them, they kept saying next week until it was June and I disputed the CC charge and ordered just the wireless charger since it was in stock and holding up the whole order. It showed up eventually (missed the trip) and it works fine.. I ended up ordering a separate hub when they said they were in stock and it took forever but showed up, it only works sporadically for the USB drive for Sentry, so it's not reliable enough to use all the time and now just sits on a shelf in my garage. I emailed their support and they sent a list of things to try/reset/do before they'd help me, I've done that and replied and it's been weeks and I haven't heard anything so I'm guessing I'm SOL on that product. BEWARE! They have what could be a great product but have terrible customer service, and good luck getting a refund without a CC dispute...