Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Job well done on the Model 3 event!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

anticitizen13.7

Not posting at TMC after 9/17/2018
Dec 22, 2012
United States
The Tesla team really seemed to have everything together tonight. If anyone from Tesla is reading this, awesome job!

Started pretty close to on time, web streaming video was consistent on my end, presentation was concise, and of course, the Model 3 design made me smile. I want my next car to be a Model 3!

I have never been more enthusiastic about Tesla than I am today!

I thought this was one of Elons best presentations: he still stammered a bit but seemed more rehearsed. The screen behind him and the graphics were beautiful -- that long letterbox of a screen projected well. Congrats on a great launch! Looking forward to more details that he hinted about....

I thought the login for the model 3 web presentation was smooth too. Get my First Name, Last Name, email* to watch the videos. Offer to let me reserve a Model 3.

Transitioned from form to full screen video when I wanted, no issues playing at 1080p.

*I keep giving them my main email address and I never see any marketing emails from Tesla. I guess they are just gauging interest levels and not marketing using a list.