Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

June 2016 meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NewIt's been awhile since we've had a Tesla only meet-up...so am thinking it's time for one. Participation in meet ups was kinda low last year so would like to throw out a couple weekend dates to see who's available.

Let's go back to kakaako park and do a drive from there and then lunch. We can do a late afternoon meet up too if that works better for people.

Hoping spleen can bring his X by and some of the newer owners can join us!

Here are the potential dates:
June 18th or 19th
June 25th or 26th

Post what works for you. Will be sending out emails to those not on the forum too for feedback.

Reactions: Akikiki
JUNE MEET-UP DETAILS!

Date: Sunday, June 19, 2016 @ 10am
New Makai covered parking garage (overlooks Ala Moana Blvd) on 2nd floor between Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus. Use entrance from Ala Moana Blvd

Tentative plans are to drive out to Hawaii Kai for lunch after meeting up at Ala Moana for about an hour or so. We would also like to get a group picture. More info to follow as the date gets closer.

New Tesla HAWAII Club caps will be available at the meetup! Price is $20 each. PM me to reserve one. I'll post a picture when I pick them up next Friday.

Can't wait to see everyone!

MEET-UP LUNCH RESERVATION - Sunday, June 19th:

Kona Brewing Company @ 12:30pm

Let's park at the Taco Bell parking lot - entrance from Lunalilo Home Road

I reserved for a party of 10 but can probably add/subtract a few people if we need to. Please RSVP if you haven't already done so.