Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just bought a New 2018 LR RWD from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never seen the line on the screen for the software configuration page showing "Premium Connectivity: Included Package". I have a 2018 LR RWD model ordered in June 2018 and picked up in July 2018
Not sure what to tell you. To be fair, the loaner S70 I’m in right now doesn’t show that either. Speaking of which....

image.jpg

Chargegate: Nicht Gut!

Also:
image.jpg

Last edited:
I’m guessing you are not completely surprised by this? We knew there was a story behind that car. You don’t just have a two year old car with less than 200 miles sitting around and then just suddenly decide to put it up for sale one day. They usually send their returns to auction so they may not be planning on selling the car to a retail buyer at this point.

And the other person in this thread who managed to purchase a "new" 2018 started another thread asking for "advice on how to get tesla to cover issues".

There is ALWAYS a story on why a car dealer (car manufacturer but in this case same thing) has an almost 2 year old car that they would be trying to sell as new. Now, what the story is, if its easily explained (such as demo car, loaner car, etc etc) sometimes can make for a good deal, but a car that is basically 2 years old, being sold as new, with only a few hundred miles or less, raises a giant red flag for me.

Reactions: DJVoorhees