Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got software update 2022.20.19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an already-open ticket for another item, so I added this 'Software Update' issue to the list and got that feedback from the Service Team. Maybe I'll try again as a standalone service request -- to be clear, that's your suggestion, right?

Also, non-beta FSD usually tracks the normal software releases, right? Or does it match the software release cycles of Beta?

Thanks!
Yup, youll see before it tries to finish the ticket itll run a diagnostic on the car (make sure its awake). Also like the others said, if this is a new car you won't receive your first update for a bit.

I hope along with you. My brother and I have the same car spec delivered on the same day. He gets the new features so far in advance of me. All because he does not have full self driving beta.

I don’t get the logic.
Beta is focused on getting the core self driving functionality working well while the non-beta release continues to improve the bells and whistles around an earlier more stable but less robust version of self driving. When beta is distributed to all later this year, we'll all hopefully have a single stack version of FSD which incorporates the best of these two.

Reactions: Shmoe