Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Hit 5K Miles! Detailing Transformed My Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Detailing is definitely a game-changer. As a collaborator at AZ Auto Aesthetics, located on Ray Road in Mesa. It's amazing how a thorough detail can rejuvenate both the exterior and interior of a car. For Tesla owners, using products specifically designed for electric vehicles can provide an added layer of protection, especially with the unique materials used in Teslas.

I old school Zaino my car in the spring and fall. Always looks like it was just detailed after a wash.
I was also a Zaino user for my 1996 C4 Corvette. Awesome stuff! However, I tired of the "system" and all the steps. That car is gone now. PPF and ceramic on my 2022 MSLR make keeping the car beautiful a breeze. For our ICE car I'm using P21S. That wax goes on and buffs off so easy.

I was also a Zaino user for my 1996 C4 Corvette. Awesome stuff! However, I tired of the "system" and all the steps. That car is gone now. PPF and ceramic on my 2022 MSLR make keeping the car beautiful a breeze. For our ICE car I'm using P21S. That wax goes on and buffs off so easy.

Honestly I never bothered with the "system" and all the steps. I just use it like a normal sealant with excellent results. I find it to be long lasting and adds a deep shine even with a single coat.

I find my cars look better than 95% of the others out there after a few years, no one time coating is going to do better than a well cared for paint job.

I have considered the PPF route and gone back and forth many times, especially after the chips I got on my M3P along the front end and rockers. A wash, claybar, touch up w/ a toothpick and a little buffing with compound and it looks nearly as good as new.

I can't argue PPF will provide better protection, but I enjoy the process of caring for a vehicle and find it therapeutic.

I just use it like a normal sealant with excellent results.
I did my whole car myself with PPF and ceramic on top of the PPF. Never thought about it before. It was an excuse to buy new tools and learn a new skill set. After two and a half years it still looks great.

Which specific single Zaino product is the one you use, Z2?
1000031634.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TBrownTX
I did my whole car myself with PPF and ceramic on top of the PPF. Never thought about it before. It was an excuse to buy new tools and learn a new skill set. After two and a half years it still looks great.

Which specific single Zaino product is the one you use, Z2?
View attachment 1050432

Yes Z2 but also the accelerator.

Reactions: zoomer0056