TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just pulled the trigger

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Des0t0, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Des0t0

Des0t0 Member

Hello all! We just put a deposit on a 2013 Model S P85. Car was a one owner California car, air suspension, tech package, high fidelity sound, carbon fiber decor, and performance seats. We went back and forth on a new Model S with autopilot. We rode with a friend to Nashville in his Model X and was unimpressed with AP. I'm sure it will get better; however, for the $ amount we got the P85 for, we couldn't be happier. A great way to experience a tesla at a significant reduction in price. Looking forward to taking delivery.

• Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  2. DrReid

DrReid Member

Congrats and welcome to the family! You'll love it - even without AP.

3. Stan Moraski

Stan Moraski Brownout

Congrats! I am 18 months into a 2013 CPO P85, and could not be happier. All I have had to put into the car (other than the cord) has been a 12 volt battery, tires and windshield washer fluid. I drive pretty aggressively, so I rotate the tires on a regular basis. Not too many better feelings than blowing by a huge diesel truck and having to decelerate before he is visible in the rear view mirror.

Your purchase will NOT disappoint!

4. stan23

stan23 Member

Congrats! My only advice is to make sure you get a model S with parking sensors and folding mirrors.

5. Don TLR

Don TLR Member

Congrats, I should be getting my P85 in the next week or so and just waiting for final delivery.