Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just pulled the trigger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! We just put a deposit on a 2013 Model S P85. Car was a one owner California car, air suspension, tech package, high fidelity sound, carbon fiber decor, and performance seats. We went back and forth on a new Model S with autopilot. We rode with a friend to Nashville in his Model X and was unimpressed with AP. I'm sure it will get better; however, for the $ amount we got the P85 for, we couldn't be happier. A great way to experience a tesla at a significant reduction in price. Looking forward to taking delivery.

Congrats! I am 18 months into a 2013 CPO P85, and could not be happier. All I have had to put into the car (other than the cord) has been a 12 volt battery, tires and windshield washer fluid. I drive pretty aggressively, so I rotate the tires on a regular basis. Not too many better feelings than blowing by a huge diesel truck and having to decelerate before he is visible in the rear view mirror.

Your purchase will NOT disappoint!