Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just tinted all my windows on my MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People keep making the mistake of tinting the sunroof and the shops gladly take your money to tint it. It doesn't need to be tinted. It already offers UV and IR protection from factory. I want to say it has 3 layers?
Will say like the other post you replied to, I'd recommend the sunroof and not just to take money but a large portion of IR heat comes through the roof still even with the factory tint and of course the higher end films like XPEL PRIME XR PLUS stop 99.9% UV as well. This said up to our clients as to what they do at th end of the day we are happy to help them however they choose to go.

Will say like the other post you replied to, I'd recommend the sunroof and not just to take money but a large portion of IR heat comes through the roof still even with the factory tint and of course the higher end films like XPEL PRIME XR PLUS stop 99.9% UV as well. This said up to our clients as to what they do at th end of the day we are happy to help them however they choose to go.
Well like the previous post, here you go again, bud.

Roof tint is a waste of money.