Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just wow....and not in a good way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla just called (as they said they would), and the car is now at Dartford and ready for pick up as planned this afternoon. Someone really pulled out all the stops for this. They said the problem was one of transport/logistics (not car damage), and they managed to get the car prioritized overnight.
Clearly helped to follow up with a stroppy email/call when you're messed about.

All back on track, and counting the minutes now!

You haven't seen the car yet. With Tesla, until you have a car that is undamaged that you won't reject, you shouldn't get excited.

Tesla just called (as they said they would), and the car is now at Dartford and ready for pick up as planned this afternoon. Someone really pulled out all the stops for this. They said the problem was one of transport/logistics (not car damage), and they managed to get the car prioritized overnight.

This thread is dead.

Reactions: Yev000

Congrats! Bet you’re glad you didn’t cancel now, right! Enjoy!

TBH the last few days have seen major storms, and an almost country-spanning power cut. Its no surprise that things may be a bit chaotic, especially given tesla is often chaotic even in good times :D Good luck with the car!

Similar issue for me. Car due in Heathrow on Thursday. Call today, car still in Zeebrugge with a problem with the driver's side window. They will not ship it with that issue so are trying to find another car Grrr

Similar issue for me. Car due in Heathrow on Thursday. Call today, car still in Zeebrugge with a problem with the driver's side window. They will not ship it with that issue so are trying to find another car Grrr

As frustrating as it is, better you wait and receive a car that works. I'd be really disappointed waiting and then finding out there's an issue when I'm actually collecting it.

Reactions: ACarneiro