TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

K.I.T.T. Dash and requests

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by walla2, Jan 20, 2013.

1. walla2

walla2 Member

Aviators99 inspired me so I added K.I.T.T to Teslamods.com. Access it with the new DASH button. I plan to add some links to some others dashboards you can't find in any other car (with the exception of K.I.T.T. I guess).

kittpicture.jpg

I realize the OIL button is a little wrong but I didn't want to corrupt a classic and change it to BATT.

Please place your requests for dashes below and I'll see what I can do.

Also, fixed some bugs on the site, made the buttons bigger, and hope to add more with time.

2. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

LOL! Great! Now if we could get the voice of William Daniels when we tap on the various images, saying different things.... ;-)

Hey, how about an evil K.A.R.R. version, too? /geekout

3. Doutt

Doutt Member

How about a moving star field showing us in "warp drive" :)

4. Mike_Schlechter

Mike_Schlechter Model S - P457

If we are going in the funny towards ironic, what about a pic of the dash of a Ford Pinto with an 8 track? Too far?