Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Karma seeks out its early loyalists for Q1 2017 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
karma-auto-1.jpg

Karma Aims to Challenge Tesla with $115,000 Solar-Boosted Hybrid

It's a hybrid. And the solar roof is a gimmick, not enough to run more than AC when parked in the sun (if even that).

All these car manufacturers trash-talking Tesla for years ... and now they are drafting on Tesla's brand with the whole 'We're challenging Tesla!' headlines. And they contribute to the public perception that Tesla is the high bar to beat.

And I'm good with that. :)

What a joke, they are stuck in the past just like all these ICE companies. They are headed down the same path as before... Bankruptcy. It's almost like they didn't even try to put effort into this new vehicle.

Furthermore these idiots think they are going to stomp on Teslas turf!

Forget all of that. This thing is but ugly. Looks like a zebra mounted an XKE that was slammed into a caution sign. And whats up with the enormous hood? What are they hiding in there, a V12?

I think the zebra stripes are just camouflage indicating it's just a test car, not production. Bolts and prototype Leafs have been spotted with similar paint jobs. But I agree the front hood of the Fiskar looks disproportionately large and rather jarring.