TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Karma seeks out its early loyalists for Q1 2017 deliveries

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by NikeWings, Aug 12, 2016.

1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

It's a hybrid. And the solar roof is a gimmick, not enough to run more than AC when parked in the sun (if even that).

All these car manufacturers trash-talking Tesla for years ... and now they are drafting on Tesla's brand with the whole 'We're challenging Tesla!' headlines. And they contribute to the public perception that Tesla is the high bar to beat.

And I'm good with that. :)

• Like x 8
  2. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

A $115K+ hybrid that can't go any further than a 53 EV mile Volt! :eek:

• Like x 1
  3. jsrawa

jsrawa Member

What a joke, they are stuck in the past just like all these ICE companies. They are headed down the same path as before... Bankruptcy. It's almost like they didn't even try to put effort into this new vehicle.

Furthermore these idiots think they are going to stomp on Teslas turf!

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Forget all of that. This thing is but ugly. Looks like a zebra mounted an XKE that was slammed into a caution sign. And whats up with the enormous hood? What are they hiding in there, a V12?

• Funny x 1
  5. glenhurst

glenhurst Member

I think the zebra stripes are just camouflage indicating it's just a test car, not production. Bolts and prototype Leafs have been spotted with similar paint jobs. But I agree the front hood of the Fiskar looks disproportionately large and rather jarring.

6. EternalChampion

I'm going to buy more Tesla stock if these crack addicts think these tired designs and Tesla ankle-biter competitors are going to provide anything other than laughs from the EV community.