Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Kavanic Matte Black Wheel Cover for 19” Model Y Gemini Wheels (Available in US Canada & EU)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want the all-black look of the 20” but doesn’t want to pay $$$ or just doesn’t want to lose the extra range? Now there’s a solution! We are happy to introduce our 19” Matte Black hubcap cover for the Model Y.

Benefits:
  • Keeps the OEM look or go with the new Blade Style
  • Keep the extra range
  • Covers the whole rim, protect against curb rush or hide it if you already have it :)
  • Simple snap-on installation, no messy plasti-dip
  • Come with blank center cover but optional logo available
Interested?

Kavanic Model Y Wheel Cover (4 PCS):

🇺🇸 US: Amazon.com
🇨🇦 Canada: Amazon.ca
🇩🇪 Germany: Amazon.de
🇮🇹 Italy: Amazon.it
🇫🇷 France: Amazon.fr
🇪🇸 Spain: Amazon.es

Or if you have a Model 3, Checkout Here

More Accessories:

NFC Siri Shortcut Frunk Trunk Logo Covers
And more to come!

1.png

1.png

5.png

6.png

2.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

Last edited:
Had these in my cart yesterday and went to check out this morning and it’s sold out haha I missed out! When will these be back in stock?
Hi there, we are sorry it went out of stock again, we are overwhelmed by the interest and will try our best to keep them in stock :). It should be available again this weekend and more will come late next week. Thanks!

Are there any plans to manufacture these in a side specific version? I want some but think that it looks weird that they would spin with the trailing edge forward on one side of the car.
Hi there, for this version/style its following closely with the OEM style which doesn't differentiate between the sides but we are definitely looking into other styles that does! Great suggestions!

Reactions: Scubamikey
Black Friday Sales Starts Today 🔥🔥

Kavanic Model Y Hubcap (4 PCS): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09XFJ6D68
Kavanic Center Cover with logo (Red, White, Black): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5BB4ZRF
US Online Store (Amazon) : https://www.amazon.com/kavanic
I'd like to know how you established:

• Better Range - See a + 10 wh/mi efficiency improvement compared to the OEM wheel cover
This seems hard for me to understand, since the design appears the same from that perspective.

Thanks.

Reactions: matj1285
I'd like to know how you established:

• Better Range - See a + 10 wh/mi efficiency improvement compared to the OEM wheel cover
This seems hard for me to understand, since the design appears the same from that perspective.

Thanks.
Great question!! The overall design is similar but the main difference is that our's covers the rim of the wheel that provides a bit more aero.

This video actually provide some detail on the range improvement and we have also seen feedback from our product reviews stating
My 50 miles commute was using 20% of my battery and now with the KAVANIC Hubcaps it only uses 18%.

Reactions: DrGriz
Any tips on how to remove these covers? They are on very tight.
Insert your hands and use your fingers on each side of the plastic spoke and push the little plastic clips together while pulling outwards. You'll pop one spoke at a time and work your way around the wheel. The little spring loaded tabs push outwards on the inner sides of the paired rim spoke so when you push them together and pull out, they will release from the rim.

Reactions: Ks@Kavanic
Any tips on how to remove these covers? They are on very tight.
Hi there, you should be able to remove it like the hem covers but we suggest removing one clip at a time instead of the whole cover all at once, here's a video to show how it could be removed, like the video suggested, putting one hand in the opening and push against the tire will be the easiest.

We have also reached out via DM if you need more help!