Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KeyCard stopped working on my 2023 MXLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I picked up my MXLR couple months ago. Ive always had my phone with me to unlock but I just noticed my key cards aren't being recognized by the B pillar.
I paired like 4 key cards to this car and it all used to work, now none of them work and I have to use my keyfob or phone to enter car.
Any idea what could be the issue? My cars in service, and tech doesnt know why, so they're gonna refer to the engineers and higher ups.
Tech says he replaced the B pillar but car still refuses to recognize keycards.
TIA!

• Informative
Reactions: henderrj
Are the cards recognizable using the "card reader" on the wireless phone charger pad?

If yes, the driver B pillar sensor is the issue.

You can also test the driver B pillar with an authenticated phone (Android only) by using the phone's NFC feature.

Reactions: peace8686
Are the cards recognizable using the "card reader" on the wireless phone charger pad?

If yes, the driver B pillar sensor is the issue.

You can also test the driver B pillar with an authenticated phone (Android only) by using the phone's NFC feature.
Yes it recognizes it on the pad. Yeah weird. They said B pillar was replaced and it still doesn't work. Master tech is looking at it rn.
Could it be the body control module that needs replacing?

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT