Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self presenting door not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MXLR 23 last month and since last week my self presenting door stopped working. Also my key cards won't work. I can only open door only via phone or key fob. Any idea what could be wrong?

TIA!

Have your key cards ever worked when placed on the B pillar outside the car? Are they listed in the key menu in the car as options? If not, follow the instructions in the car to set them up.
Key cards shows under keys and yes I used to be able to open putting them on the pillar. I've set 4 cards (bc I have 2 tesla) all to work with the model x. I've tried all 4 and still didn't work.
So I logged in as service mode and saw these errors

Attachments

• 20230226_160805.jpg
    20230226_160805.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 127
Mine stopped working properly as well... On a 2022 MXLR.... Starting like 2 months ago my door only cracks open a little bit and I have to pull it the rest of the way with my hand.... Whereas before it would open enough for me to climb in..... and this happens with no obstructions around and not being next to another car etc...

I am thinking/hoping it was messed up by some software update... I was giving it until the next update and if it's still happening I was going to put in a service ticket.

Mine stopped working properly as well... On a 2022 MXLR.... Starting like 2 months ago my door only cracks open a little bit and I have to pull it the rest of the way with my hand.... Whereas before it would open enough for me to climb in..... and this happens with no obstructions around and not being next to another car etc...

I am thinking/hoping it was messed up by some software update... I was giving it until the next update and if it's still happening I was going to put in a service ticket.
I already put a ticket in. Noticed when i logged in service mode there were error alerts.
Bringing it in this week. I'll let u know