Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Knoxville to Nashville I40

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tdjvfr

Mar 16, 2016
NC
I'm looking at driving to Nashville and it looks like going direct from Knoxville would be cutting it very close in my P85.
Has anyone done that trip? Looks like some possible Chademo's at Cracker Barrel along the route but would rather not have to depend on that.

You should be fine going from the Knoxville supercharger to the Brentwood supercharger if you stick to the speed limit. If you want to go faster then plan on stopping at one of the cracker barrel Chademo's. There should be at least four between Knoxville and Nashville. I call it the "East Tennessee Cracker Barrel Network". I have no clue why so many of the cracker barrels in eastern TN have Chademo's but I've used them quite a bit and have never had an issue. Cookeville is my goto on that particular route because in addition to cracker barrel there's a Wendys, Mcdonalds, Olive Garden, Chick fil a, Ruby Tuesday and several others within walking distance. There's also a TN Highway Patrol office next door. So I don't really worry about leaving the car alone at the charger.

Reactions: tdjvfr