Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos, Tesla. Service has been top notch for me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm usually the first to complain when I have a problem, usually directly to Tesla, not necessarily here.

This, however, is the opposite. I bought a CPO MS last year. The car was in Fremont, I was in SoCal. I purchased it without test driving it, just off the pictures the sales guy sent me. Looked good! Low miles, perfect options for me.

When I picked it up I was disappointed to see the rear quarter panel had a dent/scratch about the size of a lime right behind the right rear door. I brought it up to my friendly sales associate, pointed out that they had put a little ruler on scratches the size of a penny, but somehow missed this one. Cosmetic, but annoying. She went to the back room and emerged saying "Telsa will take care of it for you, schedule an appointment at your local service center".

So I did. Then my appointment was cancelled by Tesla because they couldn't offer me a loaner. Okay - NBD. Call me when you have one.

They did about a month later, scheduled my appointment. When I got there I asked the service tech to verify that I wasn't paying for any of this - he checked, said there was a "due bill" in the system. 3 days later I got my car back, dent/scratch fixed, you can't tell anything was ever there! And Tesla in fact took care of it for me.

Thank you to the whole Service team in Costa Mesa, CA. You guys are a class act.

Reactions: Patrick W