Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LastFit review: Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats All Weather TPE Rear Backrest Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full disclosure: Product was provided for candid review ; my opinion is mine alone base on my experiences owning Tesla aftermarket weather mats

Hey Everyone, my 2 cents there's plenty pictures what the final product looks like so no need to post again =)

Smell test:
No smell out of a box, no need to let them air out

Quality:
Compared to what purchased from other American/Chineses base e-commerce sites quality is better doesn't disclosed the grade of plastic but only time will tell. For me its always 50/50 gamble buying online. Also my previous matts over time warped due to heat too

Fitment: Bunch better then what I've been using, trim has a slight curve to it so it fits like a glove. And better contact points with the velcro, my previous ones has circle patches and the glue end up pulling away from the mats causing them to be useless

Recommendation: Yes!
Quality and price is competitive; True test will be customer service; most of the aftermarket scene has this issue

My previous Velcro setup

Attachments

• PXL_20230829_012309872.jpg
    PXL_20230829_012309872.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 60