Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest FSD - Autosteer not available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really sure how you plan on reinstalling the software.

It's a beta regression thing. It has happened before on Tesla and other regressions will occur in the future. There will be an update that fixes it. With the good you sometimes get the bad. Don't want the bad? Then time to switch cars (in which case you won't get the good either)

Just chill.
Apparently you can do it from service mode.

I don't know if I'm having this same issue. On two occasions, the latest one today, I could not engage TACC nor autopilot. I did recently disable FSD. It would chime and say "Autosteer temporarily unavaliable". I tried the usual resetting combinations: reset while driving, reset while parked, and reset while charging. Nothing seemed to work. This might be a coincidence, both times if I plugged in my car at home, waited a few minutes, it starts working again.

I don't know if I'm having this same issue. On two occasions, the latest one today, I could not engage TACC nor autopilot. I did recently disable FSD. It would chime and say "Autosteer temporarily unavaliable". I tried the usual resetting combinations: reset while driving, reset while parked, and reset while charging. Nothing seemed to work. This might be a coincidence, both times if I plugged in my car at home, waited a few minutes, it starts working again.
That's exactly what we are talking about. You just have to wait for the steering wheel to appear.