Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

latest (July) Tesla price changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would make it £650
I’ve just seen in the Facebook group that someone on P- got their price amended. Just wondering if anyone else had that happen today? I’m not a P- order but interesting all the same.

View attachment 435378
:O that would make it about £650 price difference to LR AWD? Although for a model that doesn't exist any more (I had that whole conundrum with LR AWD before!)

Reactions: -DB-
That would make it £650

:O that would make it about £650 price difference to LR AWD? Although for a model that doesn't exist any more (I had that whole conundrum with LR AWD before!)
How do you get that??? The LRAWD is £45,490... these however include the £3,500 grant which our P- order agreements did not... so the difference from the supposed new price is $50,590 - £3,500 - £45,490 = £1600 (roughly US$2,000)
(that is with both prices excluding the £850 doc fee, so we are comparing apple with apples)

Which is what some folks expected the "Performance" software upgrade to cost if it were available...

If we get out P- vehicles for £50,590 I will be a very happy customer...

Wow, would love to know if any other P- have gotten this... I have a P- on order too and will most certainly let you know... but currently my P- is £52,090
I just had a call from Tesla in response to the mail I sent on 19 July (the usual turnaround time ;-) )
While on the call I asked about the discount on the P- and he assured me that they were told that the P- prices would remain as we have them on our Agreement, i.e. no reduction as it is not currently a product that can be ordered...

Let's hope the news just has not filtered down to him yet... I guess the next week will be telling...