Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Model 3 with working Autopark in Enhanced Autopilot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking about finding a used Model 3 to purchase. Could anyone tell me the latest model year with Enhanced Autopilot with Autopark that actually works? I am assuming these models would also have the ultrasound sensors?

I am thinking about finding a used Model 3 to purchase. Could anyone tell me the latest model year with Enhanced Autopilot with Autopark that actually works? I am assuming these models would also have the ultrasound sensors?

Even older ones are having Tesla Vision pushed to them, so dont buy an older one thinking "oh good it has USS so autopark will work great and no Tesla vision". It isnt going to be like that.

If this is a non negotiable, you want a different brand vehicle, full stop.

Even older ones are having Tesla Vision pushed to them, so dont buy an older one thinking "oh good it has USS so autopark will work great and no Tesla vision". It isnt going to be like that.

If this is a non negotiable, you want a different brand vehicle, full stop.
Thank you. Your point is well taken.

I have a 2019 e-Golf SEL that has a great sell-parking feature. As one who is parallel-parking impaired, I’ve found this feature to be very useful. It is hard to believe that Tesla Vision will ever be able to do this when it is accurate to likely 12” or worse.

Really? I haven't seen anyone report that Autopark has been disabled on a vehicle with USS even on the most recent software. (Though it is possible it will happen in the future.)

I don’t think that’s accurate. On my 2018 model 3, it autopark works 80% of time.
My 2018 model 3 P with FSD had tesla vision pushed to it (without me requesting FSD beta) and as I have said in a couple of threads I have been trying for close to 2 years now to get tesla to put be back on "regular" FSD instead of FSD beta. I dont use autopark, but my parking sensors definitely seem less accurate.

I havent seen anything that guarantees that all cars with sensors will never run on TeslaVision, so if I was buying, and "no teslavision" was a must have feature, I wouldnt buy a tesla model 3 or Y (any of them).

Note that I still like my 3 (and my wifes Y), but I also dont believe every car is for every person, and if the first stated goal is "Im buying a used one because I dont want XXXXX" on these cars that firmware update all the time, I would say "dont buy it expecting it to stay how it is, since the stated goal is this other thing"

Shrug, at the end of the day its OPs money.

Reactions: msm859
My 2018 model 3 P with FSD had tesla vision pushed to it (without me requesting FSD beta) and as I have said in a couple of threads I have been trying for close to 2 years now to get tesla to put be back on "regular" FSD instead of FSD beta. I dont use autopark, but my parking sensors definitely seem less accurate.

I havent seen anything that guarantees that all cars with sensors will never run on TeslaVision, so if I was buying, and "no teslavision" was a must have feature, I wouldnt buy a tesla model 3 or Y (any of them).

Note that I still like my 3 (and my wifes Y), but I also dont believe every car is for every person, and if the first stated goal is "Im buying a used one because I dont want XXXXX" on these cars that firmware update all the time, I would say "dont buy it expecting it to stay how it is, since the stated goal is this other thing"

Shrug, at the end of the day its OPs money.
Interesting, I have the latest FSD beta too, it’s crap. I have no idea what Tesla is doing with the software.

I'm on the current FSDb and I haven't seen any change to how the parking sensors work on my Model Y. I sort of wish they would integrate some of the Tesla Vision parking assistance features, like to show how close the curbs are on the sides. (The USS are worthless for seeing where curbs are.)