Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Sentry Mode Bad Guy Capture: Neighbor's Vandalism with Liquid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until the last couple of years I never realized that there are so many evil people in the world.
I used to think that most people 80-90% were honorable, considerate and trying to do the right thing.
Now I realize that 50% of the people are just self centered narcissists that only care about themselves and have no respect or compassion for others. That is just a sad state of affairs.

OMG. Another headshaker here. What is wrong with people? There is something seriously wrong that people feel because they have a dispute or don't like what someone says or disagrees with them that they can destroy things. If the damage to the car is down to the paint, the Tesla owner should also go for diminished value in any court claim he files. Wonder if this could exceed a certain $ amount and be classified as a more serious crime. You can tell this was a new car based on the red temp tag on the passenger side windshield. Man sorry to see this...on so many levels.

But glad these built-in cameras are helping owners in some of these damaging situations. Should be giving all car manufacturers another headache to contend with other than how they can bring the cost of EV batteries down and include a great screen and all the OTA type benefits we get as Tesla owners. Yep, Tesla -- Changing the World!

Last edited: