Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Launch mode gone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's really strange. What month/year/model do you have?

It’s a 2014 P85D. Looking at previous threads there’s a couple of things I haven’t tried yet: Giving it a couple of minutes after enabling Max Battery (I always try right away, which never works, or after its fully charged, which always works fine) and also manually lowering the suspension to the lowest setting (which I’ve never had to do once the battery is fully warmed up).

It’s a 2014 P85D. Looking at previous threads there’s a couple of things I haven’t tried yet: Giving it a couple of minutes after enabling Max Battery (I always try right away, which never works, or after its fully charged, which always works fine) and also manually lowering the suspension to the lowest setting (which I’ve never had to do once the battery is fully warmed up).
The suspension needs to be on its lowest setting. You also might have a temp sensor issue. I'd buy a data log cable and OBD2 scanner and run scanmytesla to see what the temps of the battery are compared to ambient.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00H9S71LW
Diagnostic Battery Scan Tool For Tesla Model S 2012-9/2015 - SCAN MY TESLA | eBay
scan my tesla
Search for TM-Spy on the app store if you have an iPhone