Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor LDCRS Model Y Front Trunk/Rear Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it was going to be a set, but it looks like the main trunk mat is separate from the lower trunk and frunk mat. Will there be a promotion code for both sets?
We thought of launching at least initially with À la cart options to allow our customers to mix and match as appropriate, after our launch we’ll do digital bundles to allow for an easier shopping experience. Both sets will come with a promo code!

Reactions: MP3Mike
We are now live with the LDCRS Tesla Model Y Trunk Mats!

Trunk

Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

The notifications and promo codes will be sent out no later by 8PM EST today. if you do not receive an email or code by then, be sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not see an email from us, send us a DM with your email and name and we can get one sent out to you!

Grateful for all of your patience and interest in our products! We look forward to getting these in your hands!

Ian
LDCRS

We are now live with the LDCRS Tesla Model Y Trunk Mats!

Trunk

Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

The notifications and promo codes will be sent out no later by 8PM EST today. if you do not receive an email or code by then, be sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not see an email from us, send us a DM with your email and name and we can get one sent out to you!

Grateful for all of your patience and interest in our products! We look forward to getting these in your hands!

Ian
LDCRS
Thanks, will wait on the code I guess.... before ordering

Reactions: ldcrsmode
Thank you all! Regarding the shipping times, we can't say for certain, but likely it depends on where you are in relation to the Amazon Warehouse we sent this particular shipment to. Sometimes Amazon optimizes and distributes some of our products to other warehouses after they arrive. Anyways, this shipment currently sits in one of the Ohio Amazon Fulfillment Centers.

Ian
LDCRS

As of just an hour ago they are now available! We will be sending out the codes shortly!

I wasnt following this thread, but saw my code (from signing up previously) in my email and just ordered both the trunk, and sub trunk / frunk mats.

I ordered within about 5 minutes of getting my code (lol).

Note for anyone else reading this, I am just a regular purchaser just like everyone else. Im just a volunteer mod here, and do not get any special consideration. I purchased the other mats from them, liked them so much I put myself on the list immediately for these, and cant wait to get em in.

I just really like the product. Looking forward to getting these!

I wasnt following this thread, but saw my code (from signing up previously) in my email and just ordered both the trunk, and sub trunk / frunk mats.

Note for anyone else reading this, I am just a regular purchaser just like everyone else. Im just a volunteer mod here, and do not get any special consideration. I purchased the other mats from them, liked them so much I put myself on the list immediately for these, and cant wait to get em in.

Got my code. Just want to confirm these will fit 2022 MY. got the floor mats and they fit well except for the front on passenger side with a small gap that i can live with.

My original date to receive these from Amazon was Aug 2nd, but then it updated to being delivered today :)

They are out for delivery right now actually, so I should have them this evening (07/28/2022), after ordering on tuesday 07/26.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
My original date to receive these from Amazon was Aug 2nd, but then it updated to being delivered today :)

They are out for delivery right now actually, so I should have them this evening (07/28/2022), after ordering on tuesday 07/26.
Mine showed up. Fit great and look great.
25B1EB39-669E-4F29-8CE6-BA61A4C6E87E.jpeg
DB79496A-E0C7-40D5-A67B-6014B21C5F91.jpeg
7F7C23BF-628B-4D3F-9A78-88492D576707.jpeg