Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease car gets a "loot box"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After browsing the mobile mobile
App FAQ about loot box and referrals it appeared in top left of app. Well here we go...

As a lease car this would have been nice from start.

Don't think you are supposed to post those in the forum, just within your profile.

The loot box has been in the app the whole time for me, however they've recently broken it for lease customers so it doesn't show your miles in it (they are still usable though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think you are supposed to post those in the forum, just within your profile.

The loot box has been in the app the whole time for me, however they've recently broken it for lease customers so it doesn't show your miles in it (they are still usable though).
So you can confirm if we've used a referral code on a lease order we'll get the 1000 supercharger miles, it just won't show up on the app?

I’ve just been recently bumped for my free miles

Lease company have acknowledged that they sent the supplied RC with the order, however Tesla didn’t add it.

Tesla have blind refused that they even received the RC in the first place.

What a carry on!

It's certainly worked for me, the only way I can see my balance now though is by either emailing Tesla or viewing the history of a recent charge with shows my balance in kwh

Where are you seeing remaining balance in kWh? I can see the history tab on my account and previous supercharger use but not a balance anywhere. Thanks

Where are you seeing remaining balance in kWh? I can see the history tab on my account and previous supercharger use but not a balance anywhere. Thanks

This is from my last charge

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 11.03.07.png

I’ve just been recently bumped for my free miles

Lease company have acknowledged that they sent the supplied RC with the order, however Tesla didn’t add it.

Tesla have blind refused that they even received the RC in the first place.

What a carry on!
Lease companies can get the Referral added. My Friend ordered theirs 3 weeks ago through Zen Auto using my referral and has showed up in my account. The car was actually ordered in Feb 2020 (The date is shown in my referral page) by Zen and was a stocked car by Zen. So Zen (and other lease companies) do have the powers to add referrals even after the original order.