Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No loot box in account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As title.

I have no loot box at all on the app. Even when I click on my profile and go into that menu.

Picked the M3 up on Monday. I am leasing through Octopus EV.

My partner is a named driver and we set up her app today and she has the loot box in her app. But nothing at all in mine?

I have forced closed. Uninstall and reinstalled and still no loot box.

Any suggestions? I should be getting free supercharging miles due to collecting before end of march.

Regards

As title.

I have no loot box at all on the app. Even when I click on my profile and go into that menu.

Picked the M3 up on Monday. I am leasing through Octopus EV.

My partner is a named driver and we set up her app today and she has the loot box in her app. But nothing at all in mine?

I have forced closed. Uninstall and reinstalled and still no loot box.

Any suggestions? I should be getting free supercharging miles due to collecting before end of march.

Regards
Only the primary account gets the Loot Box, additional drivers don't. The primary account is the one that was used to order the car, and it sounds like that was your partner's account from what you're saying.

For example, both my car and my wife's were purchased via my account, so that's the only account that shows a Loot Box (my wife's account does not).

Thanks for replying.

My partners account was only setup today. So it could not of been the primary account. Mine was set up during the ordering of the car. And then access was granted on the app when I picked the car up.

Maybe this is one for Tesla/Lease company.

Do we know if the free supercharge miles are tied to car or account?

Free supercharging is tied to the car. When you pay for supercharging, the credit card in the primary account is the one used. Although it probably doesn't really matter, I would check with Tesla and make sure the accounts are set up the way you want them.

found it.
they changed the "loot box" icon next to your profile picture to now be the "rewards".
At the bottom, select the "earn" control
top right, select "history"

what could be more obvious?
Brian,

Thank you for tracking it down. That was not obvious at all.
Sometimes I wonder what the interface developers are thinking...

I found some notes on the app update, but it does not talk about the supercharging miles balance/status.

Max

Reactions: BrianT