Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Premium Connectivity coming to an end?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MY via leaseplan for my company car in Feb and now have this as my premium connectivity status!

If this ends how are we supposed to pay? Getting a little annoyed with the lack of comms from Tesla, especially considering Elon is so pro Twitter/freedom of speech and speaking with his customers directly.

Attachments

• AC893AD2-4B7A-46F7-829A-25D8EC5A995B.jpeg
    AC893AD2-4B7A-46F7-829A-25D8EC5A995B.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 148
Hi all. I’m with Octopus lease and my model Y premium connectivity month trial has ended. I’m happy to pay monthly to stay switched on but neither Tesla nor Octopus know how I can do this, they keep saying it’s each other’s fault. The main issue seems to be that there is no way to purchase it in the app, I can only buy accessories. I can’t buy off the main car screen either (just continually says service unavailable), and the car doesn’t even show up in my Tesla account via a browser (non app).

Funnily enough my supercharger sessions are not showing and I’m not being charged for these either, but less worried about that!

Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated.

Hi all. I’m with Octopus lease and my model Y premium connectivity month trial has ended. I’m happy to pay monthly to stay switched on but neither Tesla nor Octopus know how I can do this, they keep saying it’s each other’s fault. The main issue seems to be that there is no way to purchase it in the app, I can only buy accessories. I can’t buy off the main car screen either (just continually says service unavailable), and the car doesn’t even show up in my Tesla account via a browser (non app).

Funnily enough my supercharger sessions are not showing and I’m not being charged for these either, but less worried about that!

Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated.
Tesla need to enable it for Octopus. They may have done so already though which is perhaps why they are trying to push you to speak to Octopus. If they have done so, you need to light a fire under their backside not Tesla.

Reactions: Chinstrap
Tesla need to enable it for Octopus. They may have done so already though which is perhaps why they are trying to push you to speak to Octopus. If they have done so, you need to light a fire under their backside not Tesla.
Thanks for this. I’m not sure if I’m speaking to the right people at Tesla (my local Tesla dealership). What’s the best way to contact them as it’s really not clear on their ensure ok uk my account?

I had this with Leaseplan. It wasn't at the Tesla end, it was on the Leasplan system. They sorted it easily enough by tick a coulple of boxes on their system to allow customers to purchase upgrades. As soon as that happened it appeared in the app.