Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's go Caravanning - anyone else???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where’s the fun in that?! A camping weekend isn’t complete without backbreaking set up and pack down! :D😂🥲

I agree 😜

DD63ECA2-A741-4721-A0EE-4D4F711E1876.jpeg

Reactions: Cardo
I watched your video yesterday - was interesting. The fact it appears to expand so much inside was quite fascinating. Looks much bigger on the inside than the raw dimensions would suggest, and perfect for card games, and general entertainment.

I would say if you're the sort of person who does this fairly often then it would pay for itself very quickly. Also, as @Mr H said in the video - the one he bought is over 20 years old. If he keeps it in the same condition then if/when he comes to sell it I doubt he'd lose any money on it, so it's not like you have to claw back that £2500 in weekends away.

Reactions: Mr H
My Gobur is 800kg too and takes 5 mins to erect
I watched the set up video on one of the Gobur websites. I think set up time for the Gobur and Opus are similar. I’m quite impressed by the accommodation in the Gobur, once it’s set up, though. The Opus is a different beast, more glamping than caravanning. The backbreaking bit is the extras, though, especially if we’re setting up the awning (or divorce in a bag, as many people seem to refer to it)!

Reactions: Mr H
I watched your video yesterday - was interesting. The fact it appears to expand so much inside was quite fascinating. Looks much bigger on the inside than the raw dimensions would suggest, and perfect for card games, and general entertainment.

I would say if you're the sort of person who does this fairly often then it would pay for itself very quickly. Also, as @Mr H said in the video - the one he bought is over 20 years old. If he keeps it in the same condition then if/when he comes to sell it I doubt he'd lose any money on it, so it's not like you have to claw back that £2500 in weekends away.
Dr Who has nothing on me.....