Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Caravanning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree but with 3 kids its a cheap option to getting away a bit more, 5 flights anywhere is costly these days particularly at high demand times. As someone else mentioned it's cheaper per night so if you compare a Haven static holiday with a tourer what you could lose in depreciation is offset in savings per night. Admittedly you do have to tow and set it up but it's not too bad. I've used mine to go to London too effectively a cheap hotel room then for somewhere your just going to sleep.
I just can imagine the cost when you have to stop to charge every 2 hrs..

All UK B licence holders were given B+E entitlement in November 2022. Purpose was to make it easier for people to obtain HGV licences as it removes one of the steps required. Benefit to us towers with post-97 licences was just a Brucey bonus.
Just correcting myself here as I can’t edit the post. The B+E entitlement was added to UK licences in November 2021, not 2022. Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun?

The issue was time limit. The post was on Saturday.
I've noticed this seemingly recently changed behaviour. Just curious, if using a small screen device (ie phone), do you get the option back if you turn landscape? That might give you edit/delete/report etc behaviour back.
you can edit the post for a limited time...
Bit of both. On my iPhone I no longer see the edit button, even just after posting. The edit button shows up on the iPad, as long as it’s not past the time limit. On the iPhone I did try requesting the desktop site, however it didn’t make a difference. Seems they have made a change to the UI and the edit button has been lost on iPhone screens in the process.

Bit of both. On my iPhone I no longer see the edit button, even just after posting. The edit button shows up on the iPad, as long as it’s not past the time limit. On the iPhone I did try requesting the desktop site, however it didn’t make a difference. Seems they have made a change to the UI and the edit button has been lost on iPhone screens in the process.
I get edit etc buttons in landscape on phone, but not portrait. Bit like how the signatures work. As you say, it seems to be a recent UI change.

Edit on phone in landscape
IMG_9928.jpg

But not portrait
IMG_9927.png

• Informative
Reactions: Adopado and Cardo