Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Licencing of Tesla for computer game

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have been wondering about this for a while. I am working for a company that makes truck simulators and I have been trying for some time to reach out to Tesla and try to engage them in a discussion about licences, after reveal and teaser of Tesla Semi I got quite excited and I am actively trying to find the way to reach to them in order to initiate the debate without being forced to go to California (we are from central Europe). Anyone have any hint on what is the best approach, or who is the person I should try to reach ?

We don't seek to make a profit on ti, all truck updates are free for players and we don't sell it, I am just excited and I love Tesla immensely and I would love to enable players that don't trust the idea of all electric semi truck to try it themselves in the game.

What we do: we make games that lets you drive around and deliver things, no killing, no damage, no carnage. Relaxing and mellow game about hauling cargo across continent of Europe and part of USA(expanding map overtime). So we are not about using it to wreck it and make fun of it, we also don't see any financial profit directly or indirectly from Tesla, neither we are as I said, looking to gain profit from implementing it into the game, it would be a free update as all other truck were and will be.

I just want to have it in game and promote it.

I would love to hear any advice as to how I should go about it, in person in Europe is something I can do I suppose, USA is probably not in allowed budget. Best would be phone calls and mail, then some personal meeting to push the idea trough. I just don't really know who to ask. (I asked Musk on twitter on behalf of the company, no response yet (earnings call so I guess he is not in the mood): SCS Software on Twitter)

I somehow, probably foolishly hope that someone here could help me or give me a hint to make it happen.