Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lighted T Sign

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're in Nevada, you could drill holes all over your car and it would not rust. :rolleyes: Try that in Quebec Canada, not a chance this will work out well.
Uh, I drive all over the USA so its not a problem due to where I live. We do get rain and snow as well. The reason it does not rust is that the hole is sealed in two ways. No water gets in there. :) It's been fine for the last 5 years, so I expect it will be fine until I sell the car. 3 months ago I had to replace it due to one of the LEDs failing and no sign of any problem. The key is making sure to use the hole sealant and sealing around the T.

• Informative
Reactions: drdumont and FlyF4
Uh, I drive all over the USA so its not a problem due to where I live. We do get rain and snow as well. The reason it does not rust is that the hole is sealed in two ways. No water gets in there. :) It's been fine for the last 5 years, so I expect it will be fine until I sell the car. 3 months ago I had to replace it due to one of the LEDs failing and no sign of any problem. The key is making sure to use the hole sealant and sealing around the T.
The person you reply to does not understand how simple it is to install one and make it waterproof. Or just wants to argue.