Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limited Upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday morning when I checked my Tesla app, I noticed that 2023.38 was available so I installed it in my car. I checked the Teslafi site but did not see it there, which I thought was strange. I ran some errands and the only thing that I noticed that was different is that a noise came from the speakers when I switched gears, like from park to reverse.

Today I looked into Teslafi and now see 2023.38 and also 2023.38.1 which my car showed as available to install. So it is installing right now. Teslafi shows that only one car got the 2023.38, and I am wondering if I am the only one in the whole world that got it. Does that mean Tesla really likes me, or that they hate me? LOL

Yesterday morning when I checked my Tesla app, I noticed that 2023.38 was available so I installed it in my car. I checked the Teslafi site but did not see it there, which I thought was strange. I ran some errands and the only thing that I noticed that was different is that a noise came from the speakers when I switched gears, like from park to reverse.

Today I looked into Teslafi and now see 2023.38 and also 2023.38.1 which my car showed as available to install. So it is installing right now. Teslafi shows that only one car got the 2023.38, and I am wondering if I am the only one in the whole world that got it. Does that mean Tesla really likes me, or that they hate me? LOL

They must hate you, I've had 2023.38.6 since November 3rd 😂