Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of Supercharger Stations by date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for an ongoing list of superchargers. Often when I look at the Tesla map I see that new stations are added and in operation. Then I get curious as to where the new ones are. I can find no indication of this, and its hopeless to try to memorize. So a list, sorted by opening dates would be very helpful.

I have tried searching, but with no luck. Anyone know of such a list?

I am looking for an ongoing list of superchargers. Often when I look at the Tesla map I see that new stations are added and in operation. Then I get curious as to where the new ones are. I can find no indication of this, and its hopeless to try to memorize. So a list, sorted by opening dates would be very helpful.I have tried searching, but with no luck. Anyone know of such a list?
Supercharge dot info has all that and more - the changes sheet shows everything they updated day by day, they have charts of Gore many are open at a given date - there's even an animated slideshow of the while sequence of openings from the first one in California until today.Walter