TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Live coverage including live stream of model three event

Discussion in 'News' started by islandbayy, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

I will be posting pictures here of the model 3 event as things happen, as well as live stream of the event at www.youtube.com/kmanauto once the unveil starts. Limited Limited bandwidth, i'll do the best I can with the live stream.

2. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

scratch that, new form won't let me post pictures without uploading to scratch that, new form won't let me post pictures without uploading to third-party. You can see pictures on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/kmanauto

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

no live stream from me. tesla wifi is swamped, cell network, T-Mobile and sprint are barely able to load this page. I'll have a event video up when I get hone