Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live on Current TV at ~4:25

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
curtv.jpg

for February 25, 2013 - The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur // Current TV

Mods can delete mine too.

You did fine Jason, She really wanted to fully discount the NYT piece so you had to talk about how good the car is inbetween answering her.

Shout out to TMC!

Would have been good to mention the fresh new R&T rave review. :)

And good on Jordan for getting in SC FREE!

Thanks. I appreciate it. Would have liked to really rip apart the NY Times interview... she moved on so fast. This was just the beginning of the interview. Hoping I can get a copy of the rest. (I haven't even seen it yet.)

She was an unbelievably fast talker. You did extremely well to even keep up with her. Kudos for everything you did and said.

Nice job. You did a great job and she did cut you off on the NYT bit before you could expand on your answer. Thanks for doing this and the video you were a part of too.

Hmm... Thanks. Wish I could claim it was that reasoned. I was quite troubled by the repeated references to the top end price. It was practically a fixation. I kept wanting to say "with a base price of $55k" but I never felt it was the right time, until it was too late. With more practice I think I'd do better.

Seriously though, I did like the reporter and she was helpful in prepping. I didn't feel that it was antagonistic, even if she was going for entertainment value in some ways. Overall I think they were supportive.

- - - Updated - - -

"Tell me about the NY Times...ooh, sunroof!"

AH, I think we just figured out Broder's freezing toes! He kept opening and closing the sunroof when it was freezing outside!

AH, I think we just figured out Broder's freezing toes! He kept opening and closing the sunroof when it was freezing outside!

Actually, cold feet is likely the result of the Model S automatic fan control. Once the cabin reaches a warm temperature, it turns the fan down to 1. All you need to do is increase the fan setting to 3 and your feet stay toasty.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Would have liked to really rip apart the NY Times interview... she moved on so fast. This was just the beginning of the interview. Hoping I can get a copy of the rest. (I haven't even seen it yet.)

Nah, you rose above the situation and handled it with class. And, she was clearly into the car... you could tell she was loving the "funky" frunk and the touchscreen-controlled sunroof... she didn't even want to dwell on NYT, she just wanted to show off the gadgetry!:smile: