Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the Lloyds Ultimat for the front & rear seats. I can't say that the front seat Ultimats are any better than the mats that Tesla provided - which work fine. The gromits that Lloyds have you screw into the Model S floor may are a PITA, I only managed to get 2 of 4 in.

It's great to have the rear seat mat, but if I were doing this again I'd skip the front mats.

Need Mat (that will work with Rear Facing Seats) for Footwell

I've ordered my S with the rear facing seats, and thus I'll need a mat in the rear footwell. I see that Lloyd's sells an Ultimat for this area (they call it a "Small Deck Mat"), but the description for this mat also says "Cargo Well - No Jump Seat". This seems strange to me, as I have a hard time believing that the mat would take up so much room, as to prevent the jump seats from folding down. Has anyone bought this mat and tried folding down the jump seats? Does it fit?

As a side note, I see that Tesla sells a mat for the footwell, but that it only comes as part of a package that includes a mat for the entire trunk (which of course is completely useless if you have the jumpseats). Has anyone with the jump seats tried Tesla's mat for the footwell?

I have the jump seats and ordered the small deck mat. I thought the description was odd also, but instead of confirming, i just ordered it. :wink: They should be delivered any day. I'll update if it fits in the footwell and take a pic.

I've ordered my S with the rear facing seats, and thus I'll need a mat in the rear footwell. I see that Lloyd's sells an Ultimat for this area (they call it a "Small Deck Mat"), but the description for this mat also says "Cargo Well - No Jump Seat". This seems strange to me, as I have a hard time believing that the mat would take up so much room, as to prevent the jump seats from folding down. Has anyone bought this mat and tried folding down the jump seats? Does it fit?

As a side note, I see that Tesla sells a mat for the footwell, but that it only comes as part of a package that includes a mat for the entire trunk (which of course is completely useless if you have the jumpseats). Has anyone with the jump seats tried Tesla's mat for the footwell?

Anyone have a contact number or direct email for Lloyd's that they'd like to share? My Luxe mats arrived over the weekend, but one of the 'eyes' for the retaining hooks has fallen out already, and I can't get it back in. I've contacted them via their website (the only way, apparently), but no reply.

Anyone have a contact number or direct email for Lloyd's that they'd like to share? My Luxe mats arrived over the weekend, but one of the 'eyes' for the retaining hooks has fallen out already, and I can't get it back in. I've contacted them via their website (the only way, apparently), but no reply.

I hate when places obscure their phone #.

Try this:

Domain Name: LLOYDMATS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Lloyd Design Corp.
19731 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91324
US
818-768-6001