Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loan panic, car arriving but my bank does not do Tesla loans....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got the update that the car is ready... very happy... I called my bank which is a credit union and was going to apply for the loan. I was just informed because of the way Tesla does it title(ing) that they do not do Tesla loans. Ok fine... Now the web interface is expecting me to put in the bank info for the 130K.

Does the web site have a way to change from 3rd party loan to Tesla loan so that I can try that method? I have great credit and was thinking this was just an afterthought but I guess I need to rely on something other than my person bank...

Thanks for any info...

The way Tesla does it's titling? Hell does that mean? Did you ask for clarification and expansion on this statement? I would since it appears to be the sole reason for lone denial. It's no different than the way any other manufacturer delivers a title to the owner or, in this case, the lender/lienholder.

I would just simply use another lender and not reward bad behavior/stupidity. I would also seriously consider moving my accounts to an institution that supports my exotic & specific (according to them) needs better.

Reactions: DaveG_NJ