TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lolochamp Tesla, MX owner

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by muleferg, Oct 27, 2015.

1. muleferg

muleferg Member

Lolochamp is this you flying your MX over the employes here at North Wilkesboro.

Mule

IMG_3504.JPG

2. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

You know.......
    the first thing I did when I started researching getting my license to go fly aerobatics was to hit the NTSB reports and learn about how other people got dead doing the same thing. The consensus for mono wing aircraft was you either hit another plane or the ground. I figured the best way to avoid dirt poisoning was to stay clear of the dirt.

so, in answer to your question, nope. I do not fly that low and Chris and company has enough sense not to be under me if I ever do :)

its likely Rob Holland given the color of the bird.

3. muleferg

muleferg Member

:biggrin: I didn't thank so. Was Rob one of the Red Bull pilots? The photo was posted on the wall of a local pawn shop.

Mule

4. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

Competition aerobatics and air shows
    Rob Holland What I See 3 - YouTube
    Flies his air shows like he is in a competition. Check out the point rolls after inverted pushing to vertical.
    US aerobatic champ and top ten at worlds. I think he was gold in the four minute free at wolds this year. Heck of a pilot.

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

6. muleferg

muleferg Member