Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long hold functionality change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, am I crazy? In the past, a long hold on the to the left or the right on the left thumbwheel would scrub through the track you're listening to. Now it seems it will cycle through inputs and favorites.

At firs,t I thought this was a bug. Now I kind of like the change because you don't have to do have a million taps to switch inputs.

Anyone know when they made this change?

I’ve n
Okay, am I crazy? In the past, a long hold on the to the left or the right on the left thumbwheel would scrub through the track you're listening to. Now it seems it will cycle through inputs and favorites.

At firs,t I thought this was a bug. Now I kind of like the change because you don't have to do have a million taps to switch inputs.

Anyone know when they made this change?

I’ve recently noticed this, too. Guess it’s indeed a feature, not a bug.

I’ve recently noticed this, too. Guess it’s indeed a feature, not a bug.

LOL, the first time I did it, I immediately reported it as a bug. Then when I did it in reverse today I finally realized it was a feature. I felt bad for submitting the bug.

Then I realized they it's their own fault because they should include more details in their release notes.

Then I realized that I produce release notes for my company and often don't include a lot of what we changed... I get it.