Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They tend to take their full time to ship. When I ordered my spoiler, it took 15 days and a negative FB review for them to ship. The website had 3 different shipping times (1-5 days, 1-7 and 7-14.) Suffice it to say, that was the last order they got from me.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng
I ordered a wrap for my console from RPM last year. I think it took about 2 months maybe a bit longer to receive the items. I am fine with the longer lead times if there was communication. I had to email them, and it took over a week to receive a response. The wrap at that point in time looked like it was hand cut, and the quality was meh (soley my opinion based off my observations).

When I owned a physical business and had an internet store (13 years ago), my shopping cart software had a ticketing system, and I could email customers, keep track of communications and everything. This allowed me to manage expectations and I was always upfront with people and offered a refund when an item was back ordered.

I needed to order a new wrap for my wife's Model 3, and I just ended up trying Abstract Ocean. Ordered over the weekend, shipped Monday and will be here today.

I ordered a wrap for my console from RPM last year. I think it took about 2 months maybe a bit longer to receive the items. I am fine with the longer lead times if there was communication. I had to email them, and it took over a week to receive a response. The wrap at that point in time looked like it was hand cut, and the quality was meh (soley my opinion based off my observations).

When I owned a physical business and had an internet store (13 years ago), my shopping cart software had a ticketing system, and I could email customers, keep track of communications and everything. This allowed me to manage expectations and I was always upfront with people and offered a refund when an item was back ordered.

I needed to order a new wrap for my wife's Model 3, and I just ended up trying Abstract Ocean. Ordered over the weekend, shipped Monday and will be here today.
I've ordered 3 times from Abstract Ocean, and been happy every time.

Definitely use a coupon code ( I used a few different YouTubers' codes) and got, I Think 5%? 10%? off my order.

Have heard nothing but bad things about RPM Tesla. Abstract Ocean shipped my LED interior light replacements extremely fast. Also, Kenriko (on Amazon) is allegedly the best for wraps if you're in the market. I really love my matte black kit I got and installed from him.

Reactions: TyH2009
Have heard nothing but bad things about RPM Tesla. Abstract Ocean shipped my LED interior light replacements extremely fast. Also, Kenriko (on Amazon) is allegedly the best for wraps if you're in the market. I really love my matte black kit I got and installed from him.
That's good to hear, I have my matte black kit by Kenriko sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

I placed an order for the RPM Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler (Glossy) on May 26th, 2018 it took a full 14-Weeks to arrive.....:eek:

In the end it's a great piece though and all the rest of my carbon gear and random accessories I ordered from them was much more timely. Also returns have been easy when needed so if you got time to wait you'll get a good product.

IMG_1582e.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1577e.jpg
    IMG_1577e.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1273.JPEG
    IMG_1273.JPEG
    366.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1275.JPEG