Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long Line for Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, Costco is insane and it happens daily.

carlines.jpg
Are these people really lining up to save $0.15/gal!!! Now I know why I went EV. The line in my garage to charge is always short.

Again it's not price. You spend an hour to fill up to save a buck and change. How much does one make for an hourly wage, bam how much is your time worth?
Clearly you are talking about yourself and the younger generation :) My time is worth the same regardless of what I do ... whatever social security pays me. Easy for me to sit in the car, talk on the phone, and get gas while the hubby shops in Costco. One size does not fit all ;)

Reactions: msee67
Clearly you are talking about yourself and the younger generation :) My time is worth the same regardless of what I do ... whatever social security pays me. Easy for me to sit in the car, talk on the phone, and get gas while the hubby shops in Costco. One size does not fit all ;)
Even if you are on SS, there is always something else you could be doing. Almost anything is better than sitting in line. You could be shopping somewhere else for yourself and let your husband deal with mess at Costco.;)

Reactions: WhiteWi