Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long, LONG time Tesla...analyst I guess at this point. AMA about what's going on in the news.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can't. The dip could be as we are right now, or anything down to $80, or maybe even lower, the market isn't a rational actor. Time, could be before a turn around at the end of next week, or the end of January, or even the end of next year!

Yep... The market can stay irrational, longer than you can stay solvent...

FSD and all ADAS features only need to be provably better than a human driver to succeed. Will some driver oversight be required? Eventually. Does this mean that FSD/EAP are worthless before this point? No.

FSD/EAP that makes the vehicle safer than a human is very valuable. A true, driverless FSD would be exceedingly valuable.
I am starting to like you

Tell us more about the fairness on how media treats Elon and his companies.

Hint: There is not a single report so far on the IRA credit shenanigans on leaving out the most popular EV. Media is desperate to kill him, hook or crook.

Tell us more about the fairness on how media treats Elon and his companies.

Hint: There is not a single report so far on the IRA credit shenanigans on leaving out the most popular EV. Media is desperate to kill him, hook or crook.

What we don't know on the IRA is really _exactly_ how the vehicles can meet the criteria and given that the manufacturer is submitting the vehicle, how closely is the IRS looking?
ID.4 AWD in Europe has an adaptive suspension option that can raise ground clearance to 8.25". That's not available in the USA at the moment.
The regular Escape has 7.25" ground clearance, but the PHEV is listed only as 6.8".
Those two may just have been weaseled in on trust.
Are there any other weasel SUVs that have been mentioned? The Y is very clearly not an SUV, so the complaints really seem to just be whataboutism at this point.

Twitter noise is already down quite a bit (touch wood). All the scary FUD stories that Twitter will be overrun by pedos and Nazis, and Twitter infrastructure will burn and crash, have subsided.

... so I am hopeful