Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long time fan, first time listener ;)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, been watching the fun for awhile. My 2014 Audi Q5 TDI really makes sense to sell right now with used car prices so high. It was fun while it lasted but I was always going to buy a Tesla eventually. It feels like a perfect storm right now :)

Pretty close to pulling the trigger on a MYP MSM... Comments? Advice?

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to getting more involved!

Reactions: Canyonero
Hey all, been watching the fun for awhile. My 2014 Audi Q5 TDI really makes sense to sell right now with used car prices so high. It was fun while it lasted but I was always going to buy a Tesla eventually. It feels like a perfect storm right now :)

Pretty close to pulling the trigger on a MYP MSM... Comments? Advice?

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to getting more involved!
1) If really serious and interested in fsd order before the 17th and you'll save two grand. 2) spend time here reading 3) take a couple of test drives 4) prepare home charging infrastructure. 5) love the car (sometimes not the company)

Reactions: Pianewman
there're many people like your situations who don't really check the delivery situation. The order back log is insane-you could get a good resale value on your car but how long will it take to get your Tesla?
Yeah but my commute is zero, I work at home and we have 2 cars now. I can wait whatever TBH... We can cope, no kids or much else going on that makes 2 cars a necessity, yah know?

Reactions: Horsemover
Thanks @bobby g ... As far as FSD goes, I am not sure about whether or not I would benefit from buying it up front or not... I know about the price hike, but my commute is zero, my thinking was that I would subscribe when I really needed or wanted it.
You can always get FSD later but then it's a one time purchase versus throwing it into your loan. I didn't want to get FSD but it was the wife's car and so she got it. Meh, whatever she wanted it... lol. As far your car I suggest full front PFF plus rear doors, get rally style mudflaps and that's about it for must do's. If you're ordering now, you'll definitely get Michie AS4 tires, the AMD Ryzen MCU computer, 12v lithium batt, and maybe by that time perforated cooling seats but don't hold me to that.

Personally for me I only need AP so I can take it easy on trips. I don't "need" the car to drive me to X location, prefer driving myself.