Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Look for NEMA 6-50 adaptor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone has it and wants to sell, please kindly let me know

What are you adapting it to? 6-50 to 14-50?

I went online and ordered the 6-50 plug, already have a 14-50 on my shelf. Have some #6 wire (It's stiff, maybe 6 strand, not the really flexible stuff, but....) So I'm gonna screw about 20 screws and make my own adapter. This is about my 10th adapter (two different EVs). The only trick is to know which wires go to hot and which to ground and neutral, and to tighten the wire to plug screws really really tight. Not rocket science. More like putting in a new light switch.

Wanna have me make you one, too? Not much call for em. I would only charge what it cost me (last time I checked, about $30 bucks plus postage)