Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Look who I found at Mt.Shasta Supercharger!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But many signs point to him being asked to leave. As such, I'm hoping he doesn't become one of the people like us that needs someone high up to make things right.
What kind of signs? I haven't been following his situation too closely, please fill me in.

From what I heard, he's on vacation, and why shouldn't he be? From what I heard, the working hours at tesla are really long especially for the higher ups.

Great to see Jerome enjoying his vacation. I told the people jumping to conclusions to reserve judgment, but that's TMC for you.

Whether it's vacation or not, I can tell your from personal experience having been on the team that started the Mercedes assembly plant in Alabama, that working in such a business (especially a start-up) is high pressure, high stress, long hours, and hard on a person. Even if you love the company, it can wear you down mentally & physically, mess with your personal life, etc. So vacations are important, and it should not be held against a person if & when they move on (even if they were pushed out by the company).

"[I googled him a long time ago when I was reading some Tesla delivery/service horror stories on the forums and that their situations had gotten escalated up to Jerome and that he took care of them.]"

So glad to find this post - I can now prove to my wife that there's at least one person more obsessed w/ everything-Tesla than me. I wouldn't have recognized him - And you even recognized him w/ a beard, which I never saw on any internet pics lol

Think about this speculation. How long has he been gone? Don't you think they would need to replace him if he really was gone? Or was his position so insignificant that they can operate for an extended period with no one there.